You should have done this and that..


Saturday, February 26, 2005

In Trying to create a luxurious feel about products. I state that trying to create a luxurious feel about products is not "you should have done this and that.."

As soon as any question needs to be asked the Luxurious feel could be improved. Having to ask questions is not-so luxurious, it's an embarrassment. Dumb me needs to get helped by you. BRR.. Could we do what it takes to avoid that? I never feel dumb using my Rolex or operating my Rolls.

 
Blogger Gaby de Wilde said:

Replying to comments will give me a good google rating. Must repeat keywords, asking, questions, Rolls, married, esclava.
Now I add a link to answer your question:

Wrong web design: Trying to create a luxurious feel about products.


I know that it doesn't answer it but I bet google doesn't know that.

Oh almost forgot thanks for the comment , Love your paintings esclava!

Friday, April 08, 2005 7:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Profile
Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker